What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
In today's housing market, you need a partner who will first and foremost help you price your home correctly. Research shows that homes priced right at the beginning sell faster and at a higher net price. The Hudson Advantage gives you a partner to help you navigate the complexities of selling your home. The experience, expertise, teamwork, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since virtually all home buyers start their searches on the Internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, and dozens of other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns to our realtor network. It's important to get maximum exposure to other Realtors so they know about your home. They have the buyers.
4. Unique Personalized Web Site - Your home will have it's own custom website with a virtual tour, lots of pictures, area information, everything a potential buyer is looking for.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. So RELAX ... We're here for you! The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here